Fill in your fleet information
Note 1: Amortisement was assumed as 3 years
Note 2: Saving percentage assumption was based on the customer experience on below items:
1. Conforming to speed limits, sudden acceleration, harsh brake and avoiding excess engine idling
2. Minimizing the private usage
3. Prohibiting and monitoring the off-duty usage not allowed
4. Lowering the gasoline consumption by avoiding heavy traffic by means of live traffic info provided
5. Minimizing the loss of labour due to the accidents caused by risky driving
6. Lowering maintenance and tyre costs due to better driving habbits
7. Lower insurance costs due to decreased damages
Whether you have one or a thousand vehicle, you can access summary status information about all your vehicles at a glance thanks to the Mobiliz control panel.
You can access all of the information about your vehicles such as real-time location, speed and violation and you can also track the animated vehicle movements for a period determined by you on the map.
The system has a very rich reporting menu. There are almost 100 different report types such as Fleet Usage Report which provides summary fleet information or Vehicle Activity Detail Report which gives detailed information about all movements of the vehicles.
You can instantly track the assets which are valuable to you at the site, and ensure that the system automatically notifies you, when it leaves the warehouse and arrives at the destination.
You can constantly track your child, elderly and pets, who are valuable for you, by using the Smart Bracelet or Smart Watch and you are automatically informed when they leave the area specified by you. You can access retrospective information regarding where they have been in the past via your mobile phone.
You can track the inside and outside of your vehicle with up to 4 high resolution cameras simultaneously also you can retrospectively access images recorded on the DVR's memory for security purposes.
18 Haziran, 2019
Mobiliz, In Logosphere 2017
Shell Mobiliz Association Meeting